BENEFITS OF TOPOG-E GASKETS
The Series 180 gaskets are optimized to be able to fit any boiler that is currently in production. They have become the industry standard since first introduced forty years ago.
Here are a few of the many reasons why the Series 180 gasket is perfect for industrial applications:
- It’s fast and easy to install. Because they mold to the mating surfaces there is no need for adhesive or additional materials. To remove while servicing, just peel away!
- The industrial gasket can prolong the life of a boiler by helping prevent seepage and corrosion and reducing any boiler downtime. This allows you to help maintain the boiler itself.
- The gasket is unique among seals and gaskets for industrial applications because of the proprietary compound that gives the gasket its amazing grip. The gasket is molded so it can be easily made to fit a broad range of sizes to meet the needs of any application.
- Topog-E Gasket Company is known for its high-quality gaskets and seals. Their reputation for durability, ease of use, and high performance have been well-earned over their over forty-year existence.
The Series 2000 gasket is a perfect complement to the rest of the Topog-E product line. It delivers a cost-effective fluid sealing solution and an alternative to other high-pressure boiler gaskets like spiral-wound and tacky-cloth gaskets.
Some of their benefits include:
- The Series 2000 gasket is perfect for applications that require high-pressure endurance that exceeds the service capabilities of the Series 180.
- The gaskets are adaptable and can endure high pressure and resist high temperatures. They can be used on worn or pitted flanges.
- The Series 2000 gasket is known for its exceptional thermal stability and the chemical inertness of the reinforced exfoliated graphite foil that makes up the gasket.
- This gasket can recover better than other gaskets of similar class, and it is lighter and more durable than spiral wound gasket.